So I thought i would give this whole blog thing a go. I think its a great place to write down my thoughts, milestones, childrens milestones and my goals.
While i was starting this Addy decided to get at the box of cream of wheat left on the kitchen counter. UGH i think i will be cleaning up cream of wheat for a while haha.
I am a stay at home mom of 4 wonderful children and a great husband. They keep my life pretty busy and I love every minute of it. I have recently decided its time to take care of me. So i have joined Weight Watchers, started exercising and as soon as the weather smartens up I am going to take up running with my oldest daughter.
Congrats on starting a blog! I've been enjoying it! It's cheap than therapy! lol
ReplyDeleteLOL have fun with that one.
ReplyDeleteI like what you named your Blog!!
Congratulations on your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou will have to post a pic of Addy's cooking experience. lol
YAY! Have fun, I love reading others!!! haha i was cleaning up koolaid (from playdoh making) for a few days. People's feet kept turning orange lol.
ReplyDeleteMy son got hold of the can of canola oil and was trying to drink it yesterday...I think he is the same age as your daughter.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing more posts from you.
Janani (Jeevita is just my blogging name)
yaya!!
ReplyDeleteYOu're on the computer enough...may as well
heheheh!